This activity is very special and unique with an encouraging yet relaxing atmosphere. It's an ultimate place for a routine breaking activity. In this activity, participants will go through an exceptional and pleasurable experience that will be remembered for life.
Participants will enjoy a delimited area of tents in a U-shape.
There will be an open area at the center of the tent where participants can gather and relax throughout the entire time there. The central area will be shaded and decorated in authentic Bedouin style for a perfect atmosphere.
Electrical layout, lighting, and amplification of music background will be at the glamping site during the stay.
The Glamping includes:
- 10 sleeping tents with dome tents & quality mattresses accompanied with white bedding.
- An elegant central relaxation area covered by a lycra tent with huge mats, mattresses, pillows, cushion seats, chairs and low tables.
- Cold water, Coffee & tea through the stay.
- Dining room in the central area.
- Nighttime lighting.
- Option for air condition in each room (additional charge)
Luxury showers and toilets:
- 4 Hot shower cabins, towels and ecological soap
- 4 Luxury restroom cabins
Luxury catering by a professional chef:
The participants will enjoy various luxurious meals throughout the stay including: breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, and drinks (Alcoholic and non).
Extras options at the Glamping
- Welcome basket - The participants will receive a welcome basket that contains robe, flip-flops, bath and body soaps, personal bottle of wine, chocolates and costume colorful accessories.
- Bicycle rental - During the stay each participant will get personal bicycle.
The participants will be allowed to decorate the bicycle by their own taste.
- Concept styling - FUNTOM staff will be glad to offer some theme concept ideas for the camp and apply it at the Glamping area.
- Planning of the activities will be coordinated at least a month in advance.
- You can combine several options together.
- All of our activities are accompanied by our own guides and logistic staff, who speak fluent English.
- We'll take care of the coordination, operations, suppliers, approvals, licenses, creation, construction, planning, needs of the participants, insurance coverage, the safety and safe return of all of the participants.
- Entrance permission and tickets for all staff will be provided by Routes travel.